Individual Photovoltaic Solar Electrification Electricity
Independent fotovoltaic deep well water pumping system at the Isla de la Plata
Individual solar electrification
Individual or independent solar electrification systems have the advantages of all solar systems:
- They do not need fuels or more maintenance
- Saves the costs of distribution cables and connection to the public network
- They can work in remote or inaccessible systems.
They are generally dedicated to fulfilling a set of single-user purposes at remote sites, this may be electricity for a family home, a team, a company, etc.
There are two possible systems:
- The DC Direct current system works directly with the battery voltage. There are different standard voltages: 6, 12, 24, 36 and 48 Volts DC.
- The AC system works with a DC -AC inverter that generates alternating current (based on batteries). There are different standard voltages: 110 and 220 Volts AC.
Quito, Ecuador, Sudamérica